Sunday, March 1, 2009

optimism

I finally feel a optimistic. Its been a while, considering crappy weather, classes wearing me down, work ruining my life, etc, I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Actually getting a job interview at an amazing place will lift my spirits any day, hence my happiness on Friday and my hopeful attitude this weekend and in the following week! Still crossing my fingers!
  • Week 9 is here, projects are finally being started and completed and finally checked off my To Do list... yay crunch time! I'm soooo over this term.
  • America's Next Top Model starts this week... even though I'll be in class giving an awesome oral presentation on MRSA... I freakin LOVE that show! Too bad Tyra is a crazy biotch.
  • I haven't seen any sign of rodents in my house for almost a week! YAY! My problem solving skills strike again!
  • The man boy is good, things are good, life is good... and spring is right around the corner!
I'm so happy to be back to normal, being sad, annoyed with life and generally pessimistic is not my normal demeanor. Now if I can only find the time to go to yoga in the next week before the next binge drinking episode I would be as happy as a clam!

No comments: