Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I need to get my head checked

I have been honestly contemplating moving home with my parents after my lease is up. My pro/con list has flip-flopped so much its making my head spin... but the pros are starting to come through, mostly in the form of dollar signs. Dollar signs in my bank account.

Pros
  • free food
  • free-ish rent (this apparently is pending, wtf mom)
  • free good wine
  • free internet/bills
  • free netflix
  • free cat food/litter
  • 2 more kitties <3
  • laundry service
  • neighbors need a babysitter often... extra $$
  • yoga studio 2 blocks away
  • clean roommates
  • saving tons of cash for future rent in grad school city.... huge pro
Cons
  • no cable
  • no privacy
  • my old room. womp.
  • smallest closet of all time
  • parents allll the time
  • nagging
  • longer commute to work
  • needless & annoying questions
  • I'm freakin 24
  • I like my freedom and alone time
is this really happening? am I actually considering this!? I need a CAT scan, MRI... brain transplant.

I have until July, I'll just wait for a better offer to arise. Crossing my fingers, now.

1 comment:

Missy said...

LMAO at needless and annoying questions:)