Even though my lease isn't up until July, I feel that it will sneak up on me and I will be left with my stuff in a pile in front of my house, cats doing back flips in their kennel and me on the phone with my mom saying I have to move back in. god no.
that said, the new (still potential job- FUCKING CALL ME PLEASE) job pays less, much less, than my current crap job in HELL, but I need to take that plunge. I don't want to move home because I might kill my parents for getting all up in my business... after I've been free for over a year and a half i can't go back... but I would save mega money. UGH!
Ideal situation: find a place to live (that isn't total shit) for about $400-$450 a month... which is nothing... on the west side, close to work and school.
I need a sugar daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment