I need something new and fabulous in my life.
New job- Check!
That's not completely cutting it. Its time to move, though that will probably not happen for another YEAR, I'm already mentally packing, checking out apartments on craigslist and preparing to haul my wardrobe across the country. Womp.
It would also be helpful to win the lottery/find a sugar daddy. So once I get to New York I can have some fun!
Accepting sugar daddy applications now. Gay men looking to spoil a fun girl with all the gossip, please apply.
Maybe I'll meet a handsome doctor type at my new job (one week from FRIDAY! YAY!) who will be completely dedicated to their job, just looking to make some poor CNA happy by paying rent on a fab apartment. and he isn't interested in the physical relationship, since Blaine would frown on that hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment