Monday, March 23, 2009

How to make a grown woman cry.

So I dress myself for work, not particularly nice, but about 19286956872583579238749625 times nicer than everyone else who works here. I like looking nice, being slightly fashionable (I dont want to waste anything too good on these people) and not wearing the same 4 shirts all week.

Through this job search bullshit I didn't forget the detail of what I will be required to wear, but I didn't put that much thought to it.

If you have ever warn scrubs you know how incredibly sexy, fashionable and form fitting they are. vom. So my plan of action: get cute scrubs so you don't look like a bloated blueberry everyday. This is what I've found so far... these were under FASHION TOPS...

This isn't TOOOO BAD compared to the square tops (which i have 2 of already), but in NO WAY is it good. I'm going to stick with solids. and with those that match my purple stethoscope.

I'm fashioning a noose out of my computer cords right now. 5 days a week, 7-3:30.

However my hope is to still rise above coworkers in scrub style (is that an oxymoron?) , since they probably go to WM to get the discount devil scrubs that are a square with arm holes and rectangle cut in half for pants. Paying extra is worth it if I can have a waist. and boobs. and pants that are the right fucking legenth- which is SO important- otherwise the crotch is at your knees to keep the pants just at the top of the sexy nursing shoe.

Welcome to the GLAMEROUS LIFE of a certified nursing slave.

Reminder: Never order anything in unisex. it will be ugly and fit nothing. aka elastic waist scrub pants..... ugh, its a damn good thing these things are the most comfortable uniform ever!

2 comments:

jules said...

i sleep in scrubs sometimes, i have a pair that i used to dance in all the time, they are so comfy. Good luck!

Nunez said...

that is the one major upside of scrubs, they are just like comfy PJ's! My sister has a pair she loves to lounge in!