Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lazy Tuesday

I love random days off- I get to catch up on my blog reading, hang out with the cats, do laundry, etc. Today there was actually a reason to not have work though, I had my annual dentist appointment! I've always liked the dentist, probably because I've never had a cavity, braces, or anything painful related to that particular part of my body. Todays appointment was no different, typical cleaning and glowing reviews (besides the fact they tell everyone to floss more, womp), but after my cleaning I asked the doctor about getting a orthodontist consultation. YIKES!

Who gets braces when they are 24?

Maybe me.

My appointment for the consultation is in July so we shall see what she has to say about my teeth! I figure I should do it now or never since I have a job, income, and I'm not off to PA school where I want to be taken seriously and not have a mouth full of metal. I'm excited/nervous what the doc will say! My teeth aren't too bad, so I'm hoping for a realllllly short time frame!!

Moment of zen: waking up Sunday morning, seeing my cute kitty Bellini with sleep in his eyes too, just hanging out in the soft Sunday morning sunlight :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had a few days off this week myself. not for a good reason, but, it IS nice to have a day off! it's the best thing i know!

Ailurophile said...

I'm thinking of getting braces myself - at 26!! So it's ok. No big deal.

Love Bellini. So cute :)