Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday/Sunday

My weekend, which is this week happened to be Thursday and Friday, was very productive! I accomplished all my typical weekend tasks but with out all the other people in Portland! I got a great parking spot at Trader Joe's AND all the items on my list were actually in stock! I had to hit Freddies to get kitty litter for my little poopers, and Ramen for those lazy evenings and hung over mornings. While in the Ramen aisle I snapped a picture of a rare bag of Shrimp Flavored Ramen for Stacey, since I don't know I've seen a package since the adventures in Bend. Apparently I was distracted right after because this picture was also on my phone, kinda cracked me up that I am wearing cute shiny shoes in the Ramen aisle, and end up purchasing cat litter that I kick down the pet aisle because it weights 27lbs.
The whole situation just screams classy lady.


Back to work tomorrow... my first weekend on the floor, and my first days alone! EEK!

1 comment:

jules said...

trader joes is the best, congrats on getting a good spot!