Friday, June 26, 2009

Beat it

WELL HELLOOOOOO!!!

So its been a while... a long while!

So much has happened since I last posted I don't even know where to begin! Lemmie think.

A few weeks ago I took a fun trip to LA to visit a good friend, we saw the sights, went to the turtle races, hit the bars and road beach cruisers. It was soooooooo great to see her and to get out of town for a little while! The best part was that we had all of our expenses taken care of by a particular someone... can't say who :-) but it was GREAT! We had dinner at Tony's in Malibu, saw some celebrity homes and got VIP in every bar/club we went to! LOVED IT!!! (it could have been a little sunnier though...)

***Also American Apparel was having their rummage sale and I totally stocked up! I got 3 dresses, a jacket, a t-shirt and a scarf for 55 bucks! WOOOOOOT!

After returning from Cali I had to pay the price at work for taking 6 days off... I worked 6 days straight... including three 12 hour shifts because we were so short staffed. THANK GOD that won't ever happen again! I'm switching my regular 8 hour shifts over to 12s in July so I will only have to work 3 days a week! EEK! What will I do with all those days off?? Answer: School. I have to start applying to PA programs this year... therefore I need to start busting out some A++++ in the upcoming chemistry classes. WOMP.

In the mix of the time between getting home from the fab vacay and literally working my ass off, I decided to break up with my boyfriend. All I have to say is I hope he's proud of himself. Oh, and that I hope she didn't give him any 'going away presents'- if you know what I mean. Its called a breakup because its broken! Being the dumper is an empowering feeling, I've never felt stronger and more happy for being ME, because I deserve better. OBVIOUSLY!!!


RIP MJ... My unofficial Michael Jackson dance group will be making scheduling a reunion in memory of our favorite artist to dance/drink/live to... MDMJ forever!

No comments: