Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Vino Adventure


Valentines Day was awesome, traveling the Dundee Hills to 4 different wineries to drink some very delicious wine! And sample some very delicious cheese. I'm serious, the cheese was amazing! It was a gorgeous day in Oregon (despite the snow that we woke up to), a fun day with my man (and his sister and her bf) and an over all successfully romantic and fun Valentine's day <3

THEN I come to work today... browse my typical sites as I do everyday and of course had to look at PostSecret because DUH new ones get put up on Sundays! So I am reading my guidlty pleasure, and of course its all V-day themed... and I see this:


and now I'm suddenly depressed.

Its not that I want to get married (now or even in the far distant future)
I don't think its the fact that I'm freaking 24 and not 19

It might be that I'm so cynical now that I don't believe that exists, which is fucking sad.

No comments: