Monday, February 23, 2009

are we there yet?

nope. not going to be there for a LONG ass time.
I just had the crippling realization I will(probably) be taking chemistry everyday this summer.
FML.

I have a major check list to start:
  1. finish microbio with a semi decent grade.
  2. ace technical report writing.
  3. figure out what other bullshit classes I need to take next term.
  4. see an adviser (hopefully the PSU advisers are slightly more helpful than the UO advisers.)
  5. continue filling out my CASPA application. its taking f.o.r.e.v.e.r....
  6. make some serious decisions on WHERE to apply... since it will cost me a pretty penny for each.
  7. take a full year of chemistry in 3 months.
  8. get 2000 clinical hours- MUST get a new job.
  9. do all of this before October 2009.
  10. try not to kill self/get xanax in tic-tac form.
seriously, why didn't anyone tell me that a undergraduate degree doesn't mean SHIT in the real world. WHY!!!!!

I need a drink.

no I don't... my head is still spinning from the too much fun I had in Eugene this weekend :-)

No comments: