Thursday, January 22, 2009

Obsessions


My top 10 current obsessions:
  1. anything vintage (my new sheath dress from the estate sale, I must find a cute simple slip to wear under it before spring!)
  2. bikram yoga- nothing like sweating off 900+ calories in 90 minutes!
  3. craigslist job listings/OHSU job listings/ANY job listings.
  4. online shopping (really bad right now since bikram is draining my bank account!)
  5. reading fashion blogs. I'm totally obsessed.
  6. of course the Obama inauguration... cutest family ever, and I don't ever remember respecting a president before. Love them.
  7. LOLcats.
  8. Jake and Amir... why did you do this to me Rachel!
  9. 30 Rock- for obvious reasons! Hilarity ensues!
  10. being a (almost) SKINNY BITCH!!!Keeping to my vegetarian/vegan/pescetarian diet and lifestyle for over a year! (pretty much making my own diet out of the 3 lifestyles haha)
my moment of zen: Thrusday is sushi day.

No comments: